love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stay at home dad!

This past week I went to Las Vegas for three days and left Karl in charge. It's fun to see how Karl and Megan interact when I'm not around. I know things aren't done the way that I prefer but I figure that they both enjoy the GIANT play time. I am glad that Karl gets to spend time with Megan, she loves her daddy and I love that he can experience the same things that I do and understand why I get crazy sometimes. Karl thought he was pretty clever by baricaidng Megan away from the dishwasher. He thought that she had just started doing this for him, little did he know that I've learned to rinse all the dishes first and then load them like mad to keep my little helper from climbing into the dishwasher...Bless her heart she's only trying to help. I just get nervous when I look over and she has some how unload a fork or knife!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Connor loves to load the dishwater too!

Rob and Crys said...

My kids enjoy/ed this at her age also. That is way I started to load the utensils last and then quickly shut the door.

Katie said...

I just love that Meggie girl! Funny how Karl said forticate...i almost thought he said something else. HA HA hee!

I love that Meggie has a "my little pony" now...i always wanted one of those. :)

Adams' said...

I loved when Karl said "Forticate". And ya..those little kids are SMART. Maybe it's a good thing we dont have a dishwasher...ya right! Anyway, i'm sorry you guys aren't feeling good. Hey, will you teach me how to do that neat little scrapbook heading on your blog. I want something fun on mine.

Tracy (tmck18) said...

I just found your blog! Megan is adorable, I can't believe I haven't even met her yet. Where has the time gone?