love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday Party!!!

Megan officially turned "1" on January 31, but we have been celebrating for the past 2 weekends. I decided that it would be easier to have two small parties rather than having everyone try to squeeze into our house. I think that everyone had a good time. It was the first time that I had ever hosted a party at my own house. Now I know why mom's get so crazy. Luckily, my sister Katie controlled the camera and was able to get lots of pictures of the kids playing.
Thank goodness Broox and Copper were here to help open the presents. I don't blame them she was being slow. I wanted to rip the presents open too but I had to refrain myself.
Megan preferred the rapping paper over most of her presents. It was funny because she would tear off the paper and then eat it.

Cooper also thought the packing was pretty fun. He climbed in one of the boxes to show us how he fit, but ended up tipping over and not being able to get back out. What would we do without Cooper?

Grandpa Bob and Broox (or Broo as Megan would say) enjoying the party on our camp chairs. We should probably invest in another sofa!

Uncle Gary and Baby Boston. It's cute how all the kids love Gary. He's pretty much a kid at heart and I think all the kids know it.


How many Long bums can you fit on my couch? We're all on Katie's diet so that we can fit one more.


Uncle James and the Boss Man!


Why can't these things come assembled?


I totally smoked Karl...lets just say he's still learning his tools! Karl did call the 800 number to get some added assistance. Just kidding!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love all the commentary! You are sooo honestly funny. I'm going to have to show this to Gary...Broox with his hands down his pants, etc.

That really was a fun night...not out of control fun like our MHS days but just good ole "watch the kids" have fun.

I am LOVING the new blog look. :)