One morning I told Megan that Grandpa Bob was coming to get us in his truck so she went to the window to watch. She was there for quite awhile. When she saw the truck she crawled to the door and was all set to go. I can't believe how much they learn and how much they understand. Megan seems to listen really well and remember most things...like grandpa's truck!Monday, January 19, 2009
Watching for Grandpa's Truck
One morning I told Megan that Grandpa Bob was coming to get us in his truck so she went to the window to watch. She was there for quite awhile. When she saw the truck she crawled to the door and was all set to go. I can't believe how much they learn and how much they understand. Megan seems to listen really well and remember most things...like grandpa's truck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Those are the cutest blogs yet! She is so cute!! I couldn't help but laugh! Ya it really is amazing how much they remember and how fast they pick up things. She's darling!
Post a Comment