love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Monday, January 19, 2009

Captain Evil

I don't know how many of you watch friends. I know we are a few years behind...No, my sister got all the seasons for Christmas and is letting us borrow season 1. Anyways in one episode they all compete for the most scary cackle in the dark. Well, I did it for Megan and she mimicked me and has not stopped since. Every time she laughs it comes out as follows...

I'm not quite sure how to fix it. Yesterday, she preformed her new talent for all the rows behind us; good thing we were only three rows from the back! I have to admit that it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

That is hilarious! Matt and I watched that busting up. Can't wait to see it! Cute pic of Megan watching for Dad too. :)

Rob and Crys said...

To, to funny!!

Katie said...

That is so funny! I feel so lucky to watch the "live version". :)