We had a second Birthday party with the Lemon's and Grandma Baugh. It was fun to have everyone over ( we did miss the Pasco Lemons and the Santa Barbra Lemons) However, Megan wasn't feeling well, she's getting her two year molars. She had fun playing with more cousins. Megan is always so excited when another kid or person come to our house or the store. I don't think that she knows that she is a baby. I'm not sure how you teach stranger danger to a 1 year old?

Megan got her first My Little Pony. She was so excited about it and still gets excited every time she finds it in the diaper bag.


She also received lots of other fun presents and a cute clothes. I can't believe it has been a year but I'm excited for her next year of life!

Megan got her first My Little Pony. She was so excited about it and still gets excited every time she finds it in the diaper bag.


She also received lots of other fun presents and a cute clothes. I can't believe it has been a year but I'm excited for her next year of life!



1 comment:
She is so cute! I hate how fast they grow up! but its fun at the same time.
Post a Comment