love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Monday, October 25, 2010

Lazy Days of August

Hanging out with Mom! I'm so glad that Gavin gets to come to work with me. Sometimes it can get kind of crazy but I'm glad that he and I can have that time together- just us!
Happy boy!
Gavin and Megan playing. I have to watch like a hawk because this little girl comes up with some interesting torture ideas. I don't think she means to be mean, she's just trying to help and be a mommy just like me. However, she does like to throw things at his head and I'm pretty sure that's just her being mean cause she can.
Soooo Cute!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! Pictures!! He's getting so big! I can't wait to hold and squeeze him all day long when you 2 come. Hopefully Cooper's nice to him. :)

Kimi said...

I'm glad you updated! The pictures in both posts are way cute. :)