love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Has it really been a year!!??

I guess I have put this on the back burner! We have been very busy, to say the least, and have not been too faithful at blogging. Here are few pictures from the last year that make me smile:)

Such a cutie-pie! When you're pregnant you can't comprehend having another child to watch over and love, but once their here you can't comprehend life without them. They slip into the cracks and nooks in your heart and you more greatly understand eternal families. We're never really separate.

Gavin hit his gross motor skills early. Which is a big adjustment for me, Megan was perfectly con tent, and still is, to just sit by mommy and hang out. Gavin-NOT SO MUCH! (Gavin doesn't hold still for a minute)

Hanging out with Mom and Dad! Gavin is usually up later then Meg's which I like because it's just our time! Some people get their kids to bed early...not us. It seems like we're up all night.




Love this thing! Perfect entertainment device, especially for those overactive babies. Gavin would bounce like crazy in this thing. One time I tried to jump with him, just to see if I could do it. Uh, Yeah, after 10 mins. I was exhausted! Gavin thought it was hilarious to see mommy trying to keep up with him- I personally felt old and fat. I can't even imagine how it looked! yikes!


Another great reason to invest in a bouncer... It wears them out!