
This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. This is Gavin telling Daddy all about his visit to the doctor that day. He was circumcised that day and had quite the story to tell Karl. I shouldn't think that it's funny but his face sums up the whole day. When I took him to the doctor they recommended that I not be in the room for the procedure- even though I was curious. I waited in the room right next door and heard the whole thing. When the nurse brought him back she had pee all over her and told me that Gavin had peed all over her, the doctor, and the room. I guess that was the only defense mechanism that he knew. Poor guy was so upset. I was glad my mom had come to help because she was the only one that could get him to calm down. The sad thing is that throughout the rest of the day he would just start whimpering randomly- almost like he was having a flashback. Sorry buddy!

Gavin is such a good baby. He can be quite content to just sit and watch all the ciaos in our house, mainly created by our 2 year old.

So Sweet- poor Karl has to try to sleep through me getting up with kids at night :) No, Karl is really good to get things for me. Anyone that's had a c-section understands how hard it is to get up and down for the first few weeks. Each time I tell my doctor to install a zipper that it would be easier for the next baby, but he never does- I'm being serious.

Gavin was born with a lot of hair and it only wants to stand up. So we've decided that a Mohawk is a good look for him-except he's too sweet.
1 comment:
Love that pic....poor kid. I'd be having flashbacks too! He's so cute!!
Post a Comment