Megan and Boston have things pretty much figured out...
Megan rides while Boston pushes. At first I was a little worried that Megan was demanding that Boston push and so I tried to switch things up only to find out that both babies wanted me to leave it be. They both started crying, and of course Megan hit me and said,"No" (imagine that?) So I left things alone. Who knew? It's pretty funny watching them. Boston pushes as fast as he can and Megan tells him to go faster!



5 comments:
K I swear that pic and story could win a contest...so dang cute!! I MISS those two! (and you and Karen too of course) If Boston keeps this up, he'll do just fine the rest of his life...not to mention his looks. :)
That is so cute! I can just picture it. Cute braids too! Her hair is getting long!
One more thing... you need to put a prego tracker on your blog now. :) LOL.
She's no dummy! She's got it all figured out! I've missed some of your updates somehow- very cute pictures!
That is so precious! I'm glad to know I'm not the only parent getting hit for intervening! :)
Post a Comment