love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Success!

Yesterday, I was finally able to get Megan to hold still long enough to braid her hair. It was funny when I was done i had her go look in the full length mirror and she said, " oh, wow mommy!" Anyways I know that this is totally dumb post but I just knew that aunt Katie would appreciate my success! -remember how we would tell each other that if we didn't hold still we would get Chinese eyes, because the braids would be too tight-

Megan clapped when I was done. I think she was sick of me coaxing her to hold still.

I can just her Grandma Rhea! "Oh, Meggie your mommies put such cute braids in that pretty red hair of yours-heavens- give me a kiss...now don't you wipe that off!"



1 comment:

Katie said...

Ahhh...that last comment brought tears to my eyes. Sure do miss Grandma Rhea and her sincere complements and love.

Great job on the braids. You def have the touch! I am proud to call you my sister at this moment (voice breaking) and to call Megan my niece (another break in voice). Hali-freaking-lou-ya that you have returned to the blogging world!!! I beg of you to please keep posting....maybe a belly shot? (dead serious)