I could not get her to smile because I had my face painted like Ragged Andy and everyone else was sporting their costumes...she had no idea what was going on. That night was really fun. My Aunt decided to get married on Halloween and have everyone dress up. I wish that I had more pictures because I decorated the wedding cake and provided all the bouquets and boutiners. (I'll post them later so that you can see them... I have to say I'm impressed with myself!)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Happy Halloween
Yes, I know that Halloween was sooo two weeks ago, but I wanted to share Megan's costume. I was really impressed that I was able to put together this costume for $8.00. Aunt Kimi was a big help since the tutu was one of her dance outfits from when she was little, the shirt and pants where the purchased at target, anf then the wings and anteni were purchased at the dollar store. I got a little to excited in the dollar store when I found them I actual yelled yes and caused a scene...Oh well, its Morgan.
I could not get her to smile because I had my face painted like Ragged Andy and everyone else was sporting their costumes...she had no idea what was going on. That night was really fun. My Aunt decided to get married on Halloween and have everyone dress up. I wish that I had more pictures because I decorated the wedding cake and provided all the bouquets and boutiners. (I'll post them later so that you can see them... I have to say I'm impressed with myself!)
I could not get her to smile because I had my face painted like Ragged Andy and everyone else was sporting their costumes...she had no idea what was going on. That night was really fun. My Aunt decided to get married on Halloween and have everyone dress up. I wish that I had more pictures because I decorated the wedding cake and provided all the bouquets and boutiners. (I'll post them later so that you can see them... I have to say I'm impressed with myself!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ohhh...this seriously made my day. I love that little girl. I can't wait to see her and hear her laugh at my crazy boys. :) I love that she has a confused look on her face. AND I love that you broke down the price of the costume...its a girl thing...score with the prices!! I wish Kimi would get on it and post the wedding already...sorry I check every day and can't contain myself from all of the anticipated excitement.
just steel picks of the cake off my page!
Post a Comment