love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look Out...Meg's crawling

Megan has finally decided that she wants to crawl. I was started to get worried. Someone told me that she wasn't crawling because she was born early, okay don't tell a first time mom that!!! anyway, I had been suspecting that she had been crawling but didn't want to show me until she had perfected it, she did that with rolling over. To get her to crawl for us my sister Karen decided that she needed a little ET motivation. If your not sure what that means, I had to ask, its the part out of the ET movie where Eliot lures ET into his house with the Reeses Pieces. Don't worry we used Cherrios and this is the result... great idea Karen. Sorry about the camera work I video taped it on my cell phone.

Video complication...I need to wait for Karl...stay posted

3 comments:

Kimi said...

haha that part on ET was why I hated the movie so bad! The way ET puts his hand out to drop all the "collected reeses pieces" into Elliot's hand was disturbing. That and he is hideous.

Tasha said...

I'm with you Kimi - ET creeps me out.

Kristen, your little ladybug is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey it was so good to see you guys last month. Your blog is great!
We will try and keep in touch!