love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Times












S
ince every photo we take revolves around Megan and her latest trick, outfit, or funny moment, these pictures were no different. The outfit that Megan is wearing is one that I saw at Macy's when I was first pregnant. Of course they wanted $50 for it and I just can't buy anything not on clearance, both for pride reasons and budget. Anyways, I had forgotten about the little outfit until one day when I found it on the clearance rack for $10. I've been hoping that she would be able to wear it and that it wouldn't be one of those things that you have to re-gift or pass on (passing on would be a problem since she is the only girl on both sides of the family.) Today, it finally fit and she looked so adorable. We should have been smarter and put the camera on a timer so that we could all be in a picture together, but we only have college degrees and wouldn't be able to think that quickly :)






3 comments:

Kimi said...

hahahahaha I just saw the new picture on top... with the ADT sticker and pitchforks outside. Freakin' hilarious! Oh, and it's cute too. :)

Katie said...

Yay!! More pictures! I will give $14 to anybody who will post some pics of the baby blessing...not the actual ordinance of course. I need to see little growing Boston!

Meggie looks so dang cute in that dress. You always get the goods...i hate you...not really. Your posts crack me up.

Kimi said...

okay another post from me. Time for another post, you've been tagged! :)