
It snowed this weekend in Morgan. It feels way to early to even start getting cold. It makes me sad because I like taking Megan on walks and to the park; not to mention it has helped speed up my metabolism! However, I was somewhat excited because I had just gotten her the cutest snow suit and couldn't wait to see her wear it and gawk at the snow in amazement. She loved the snow but wasn't to sure about the snow suit. I couldn't stop laughing. She looked so cute and reminded me of the boy off, "The Christmas Story."



2 comments:
Oh she looks so cute! haha Cute pictures of the velvet outfit too. We should have filmed her screaming at Boston and making her fake laugh sounds! :)
You are quick to post!
That is adorable! I want to squish her cheeks and squeeze her...soon enough! I love that picture with Meggie and the kitties. You're really starting to take off with this photo taking thing...maybe you could get some shots of Boston. ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment