love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Friday, May 7, 2010

Kiss'in cousins

I know that this is an old picture and that it's already been posted by others but I came across it today and just had to share. I tried making it look cool and antiqued in Photoshop but I'm really just an amateur with that software. There's so much that you can do in the program but of course I did not attend my class frequently enough to retain the information. (Karl won't be surprised that I didn't go to class-but I still got at least a "B" in most of my classes. Let's just say it's all about taking to the teacher.) I just love these two kids. This picture is from Bill's wedding. The two babies were outside the Houston Temple watching the fountain and I told Meg's to give Boston a kiss, thinking that she would kiss his check. Well, apparently Boston heard "kiss" and they both planted one on each other.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE that picture...and the photoshop touch! I really need to learn how to do that stuff. Maybe Kimi could start a tutorial class. AND I'm being serious. That girl knows her way around a computer...that sounded weird.

Kimi said...

Ah Katie. You're so nice. :) I will take the photog credit on that pic though. LOL. I need to come see your house Kris.

amber said...

That is so cute! I know what you mean about the Photoshop class. I don't remember any of it either!