
Okay, so I thought that these would be a lot larger. This past Labor Day we went and had all the
grand kids pictures taken per request of Grandpa Bob.
Broox and Cooper are moving to Texas and this was a good way for all of us to be able to think of them everyday. I know that it's not that far away, only a 23 hour drive-we'll be flying when we visit, but we're going to miss these little (not so little) guys. We will miss Katie and Gary too! Grandma's house just won't be the same. We will see them in November for Bill's wedding (hopefully that's public knowledge.)

We didn't think that we were going to have the pictures turn out this good considering that it was right in the middle of nap time. Right after the
picture was taken Boston folded himself in half and had a major break down. Let's just say that he didn't get individuals!
1 comment:
Great. Now I'm officially crying. over 20 hours away...what were we thinking?! Good thing Kelly came this week to help me transition. I really appreciate the shout out. :)
Post a Comment