love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Best Buddies

Megan and Boston are the bestest little friends. They are only 6 months apart and get so excited to see each other. The other day my mom had both of them in the backseat of her car, in their car seats, and ran into my house to get something and came back and they were holding hands giggling. SOOO CUTE!

Megan insists on sitting in the green camp chair high chair each time they eat and gets mad if Boston sits in it. The funny thing is she sits in it to watch TV too. I have to admit I would probably want to sit in it too, it is pretty cool. If you're looking for a portable high chair this would be the one I recommend. Their fairly inexpensive and fold up like a camp chair-tray and all. I get to watch Boston on Mondays each week and here are a few cute pics of the two of them together in their overalls.

Boston is still figuring out pictures-i think Meg gets it!

You just want to eat em' up.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Yay!! Love all the pics. I can't believe how much these kiddos grew up while I've been gone. You're right Megan is looking so much older! I love Boston's hair cut!

Robyn said...

Gotta love cousins! She is lucky to have one so close in age and close around! They are so cute.

jared & amy nelson said...

Hey there cute lady. Good to hear from you. Your little one is adorable. Sounds like you have lots going on, good for you. I may have to make a trip up there to your store soon. We are getting ready to build a house and boy, do I need some fun ideas. Let us know when you are up this way we would love to take you out for some ice cream or something. Take care. Good catching up with you a bit. Talk soon. Amy (Dance)

Kimi said...

Cute little kissin cousins. :) Gotta love them.

Goldies said...

Ok, that camping high chair is really cute! Where did you find it? It could be very handy. Megan and Boston are so cute, and getting so big. And congrats on the website, you did a fabulous job!

Unknown said...

Kristen,
Ok, so I know that it has been like 10 years, and I did kind of google you to track you down, but this is your freshman roommate Becky Hale! So, I am getting married (finally)and I wanted to send you and Steph announcements. Could I get your address? And if you have Steph's can I have hers too? Thank you! By the way, now that I have found your blog I can keep up on you. If you want my blog is beckarama.blogspot.com. Glad we can keep in touch now!