I wanted to post some more pictures of Megan. She is getting so big and growing more and more each day. I tried to get a picture of the two of us but she wouldn't have it. Here's how our photo shoot turned out...

This would have been a good one if I wouldn't have cut off Megan's face. I think its still cute...just imagine Meg's other half.

So Precious! Look at all those teeth. I have to warn other mothers about her biting habbit.

Megan has these sun glasses that she loves to wear. I have to admit she makes me laugh everytime she brings them to me to help her put on, this is of course after she has tried for quite a while to put them on herself. The funny thing is she found them in the diaper bag the other day at church and wore them through most of sacrament meeting. I think people know not to sit by us... or they do to keep entertained!

Holding Still, Holding Still...

Done!
3 comments:
You did get some cute ones though! She is so sweet- I loved the story about her baby! Its the best when your kids do stuff like that and you realize how much they Do catch on!
Love the new background...love it. And the pics at the top are adorable...send me one. The glasses are hip...keep wearing them. you look beautiful in the half face Meggie picture...great skin. I love seeing you guys via cyberspace....keep doing it! Love ya....call me!!
She has changed so much since I have seen her! She's is adorable!
Post a Comment