When the two of these kids get together you better be ready and on your toes all day long. They seem to communicate telepathically. Just the other day Boston was over at my house. I was carry laundry down to the basement from the top floor and I had the two tykes head down the stairs in front of me. I decided to grab the towels out of the bathroom, which took only seconds. I realized that it had suddenly gotten quite, which typically means you better hurry and find your kid because something is up. And of course I found the two little rascals in the main bathroom. Boston was standing on the toilet tank hanging onto the window above and Megan was yell...Down!...Down! At least one of them knew that it wasn't a good idea.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I miss those "little bees"! That ladder pic of Boston is classic as well as the lawn mower...definitely don't want to leave that kid unattended! No worries with Meggie though...she doesn't like to be left unattended. :) Keep the pics coming!!
Oh wow. My blog doesn't even say you updated. It says you did 2 weeks ago... anywho... agreed. That pretty much sums up Boston.
Post a Comment