love at first sight

love at first sight
Kiss'in cousins

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our Day at the Zoo

For Boston's Birthday we went to the zoo. The last time that I had been was when I was pregnant with Megan, so I was so excited to see how she would respond to everything. Both kids loved the train, I tried to get Megan to sit on my lap so that she could see the animals on my side but she pushed me away-apparently she's to big now.

Here's Miss Independent.

They thought the penguins were pretty fun. Boston wanted to get in with them-he's planning how he's going to scale the fence. I'm pretty sure that if Kristen, James sister, wasn't holding him he would have been in the tank.
Boston's face just makes me laugh in this picture!
We loved seeing all the animals at the zoo! Happy #1 Bubby!






1 comment:

Katie said...

I love how Boston is reaching for Meggie in the last pic. So nice that those two have each other. Too bad you guys couldn't include us for the zoo trip...now that wouldn've been a fun time. j slash k. I'm glad yall got to go. P.S. thanks for finally updating your blog BTW it doesn't show up as updated on my list...blogger conspriacy?!