Megan and Scarlet have a long history. Robin, Scarlet's grandma, is one of my really good friends, people have asked if we are sisters. Robin looks really young for her age and is very young in heart, so fun to be with. Karl says that I'm not allowed to go shopping with Robin unless we are using someone elses wallet. I don't know why? Anyways Robin and I worked together in Park City and have done many design projects together. Robin has a daughter named Krysten, she's my age that has a little girl Scarlet that is one month older than Megan. Yesterday, Scarlet and Robin came to the store and the two babies finally met. This video demonstrates what things were like all day. They instantly feel in love with each other and just sat and giggled for a good hour when they first saw each other. I thought it was hilarious. The day was so fun and the two played really well together. I few times we had to break up bitting and eye poking, they are both teething and very curious. Megan got jealous a few times with her toys and watching Scarlet crawl, but overall they had a lot of fun.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I have a feeling that little Meggie might be getting moved during grade school for laughing at her peers. She is so freaking cute! She looks so much like you....really. I saw your face right when I saw her this time. Thanks for taking the time to post that movie clip. We miss her so much!
so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!kyle even sat and watched too!!!!!!! miss you guys
Such a cute blog...go Kimi! Now I just need some new pictures...maybe with cousin Boston.
Love the playlist...that is my next quest for my blog. :)
Post a Comment