Thanks Aunt Heidi and Uncle Derek, I love my new outfit-it fits perfect And it matches my cowgirl boots!!! I just asked myself, what is this new taste? Please let me help! I could get used to this!
Those pictures just made my day. I love the new outfit...you're right, it does match the cowboy boots perfect! She looks a lot like Karl in the boot picture...to me anyway. I love her chubby cheeks!
Cooper was hugging and kissing the computer screen earlier today. They miss their little sister. :)
2 comments:
Those pictures just made my day. I love the new outfit...you're right, it does match the cowboy boots perfect! She looks a lot like Karl in the boot picture...to me anyway. I love her chubby cheeks!
Cooper was hugging and kissing the computer screen earlier today. They miss their little sister. :)
I miss my Meggie!!!
Post a Comment